Saturday, October 11, 2008

whaz supost ta go in heer?

Hello and welcome, I happen to be the other evil twin, aforementioned as Bridget. I met Sara online about two years ago, and I haven't been the same since.
Sorry about the whole not having coffee for you readers to drink thing, I drank it all. I'm tired, I couldn't help it. But we do have creamer and sugar for you, if you want. None of that imitation sugar either oh no no, we have the real stuff. Which might explain why I'm so hyper!!!!! Hehe..

*clears throat* After Sara mentioned that she might start a blog, I said, "Oh, that's cool. Maybe we could do a joint one, that would be really fun." (I have to set the story straight) We went through a bunch of names, trying to come up with one that fit, and finally decided on random profound thoughts.

A little bit about me. I'm around three months older than Sara (haha), and something like a foot taller. (please don't kill me on my first post :o ) I like reading, writing, animals, and laughing until I can't breathe (which always happens when I talk to Sara on the phone). If laughter is truly the best medicine, we should never get sick. And hopefully, we shall keep our lovely readers from getting ill, too.

And I shall leave it up to Sara to explain why we're ending all our entries with: Don't say more, say Mordor!

5 comments:

Lanta said...

Just so ya know, Bridget.... you're so dead. Say hi to your cousin Fred. (oh dear.... that rhymed :P)

Rose Marchen said...

You two.... *shakes head* You're great. Oh! I'm late! No, wait... I don't have a date. I shall faint. Hmm, that last one didn't rhyme as well...

=)


Love ya!
Aunt Rose ;)

Ranya said...

I love you too, Sara. =P

ROFL, thank you, auntie! :D I can't rhyme at all.

Lanta said...

Bridget, if you can't ryhme, how do you write poetry? Don't worry, auntie, you're in time! Though Bridget can't rhyme...not even for a dime!

Ranya said...

*rolls eyes*
In Sam Gamgee accent: You're hopeless =P