Saturday, November 1, 2008

Novena for the election

I copied this from Lady Rose's blog. Please pray it on November 4th! I intend to.

"This is a novena to the Infant of Prague, a novena for an urgent need. Our country is in a very urgent need. It is permissible that: In cases of great urgency, a novena of hours may be made instead of days. The prayers should, if possible, be repeated at the same time every hour for nine consecutive hours. I strongly encourage each and every one of you and your families, to pray this novena on election day, November 4th. Every single prayer counts and is needed!
I can attest to the power of this novena, it once saved my family from
bankruptcy. PLEASE pass this novena along and urge everyone you know to pray it on November 4th as well! Our prayers DO count, and we must storm heaven with them! Suggested intention:That this election day, our country may elect a holy, wise, pro-life, pro-family president and other political leaders.

Powerful Novena in Urgent Need to the Infant of Prague

O Jesus, who said, "Ask and you shall
receive, seek and you shall find, knock and it shall be opened to you," through
the intercession of Mary, Your most holy Mother, I knock, I seek, I ask that my
prayer be granted.
(Mention your request)
O Jesus, who said "All that you
ask of the Father in My Name He will grant you," through the intercession of
Mary, Your most holy Mother, I humbly and urgently ask Your Father in Your Name
that my prayer be granted.
(Mention your request)
O Jesus, who said
"Heaven and earth shall pass away, but My word shall not pass," through the
intercession of Mary, Your most Holy Mother, I feel confident that my prayer
will be granted.
(Mention your request)Amen.

No comments: